The following are the official manuals of PRINCE2, which, compared to similar publications, are easy to read:
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (ISBN: 9780113315338): This is the main manual for the latest version of PRINCE2 (6th edition; formerly known as the 2017 edition).
- Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®: The Essential Guide for Project Board Members (ISBN: 9780113315727): The main manual (item above) is mainly written for project managers and other people who are involved in the day-to-day management of projects. This book, on the other hand, is written for the people who are involved in directing the project rather than managing it; i.e., the project board members.
- Integrating PRINCE2® (ISBN: 9780113314416): A very helpful book about tailoring/customizing PRINCE2 for different types of projects.
- PRINCE2 Agile® (ISBN: 9780113314676): The official manual for PRINCE2 Agile.
- An Executive Guide to PRINCE2 Agile® (ISBN: 9780113315406): A short version of the PRINCE2 Agile manual.
Some of the other helpful books about PRINCE2:
- PRINCE2® in Practice: A Practical Approach to Create Project Management Documents by Henny Portman: An interesting (and different) book about PRINCE2, which is focused on the artifacts.
- Understanding PRINCE2 by Ken Bradley: An old book that is not updated for the last two versions of PRINCE2, but it’s still a great help in understanding the underlying concepts of PRINCE2.
- PRINCE2® Foundation Training Manual by Frank Turley: A well-known book among people who are preparing for the Foundation exam.
- PRINCE2® Revealed by Colin Bently: Another [not-so-new] book that helps understand PRINCE2.
- PRINCE2® for Dummies by Nick Graham: In case you’re into for-dummies books :)