Blogs Related to PRINCE2®
The following are the main blogs that write about topics related to PRINCE2:
- AXELOS blog (EN) - Axelos is the owner of PRINCE2 and other “best practices” such as ITIL. They publish regular articles on their blog, from various authors, about project management, and especially, PRINCE2.
- Henny Portman’s blog (EN, NL) - Henny Portman is one of the most active bloggers in the project management field who has a great interest in PRINCE2. He’s the author of many books, including a unique book about PRINCE2 titled PRINCE2 in Practice: A Practical Approach to Creating Project Management Documents: How to Avoid Bulky, Inaccessible, Stand Alone, Illegible Documents (ISBN: 9087533284).
- Nader K. Rad’s blog (EN) - Nader K. Rad has been an official reviewer of PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile, and a core development team member for PMBOK Guide 7th edition, P3.express, and NUPP. Some of the short articles on his site are about PRINCE2.
- Management Plaza’s blog (EN) - Management Plaza is a provider of project management eLearning courses. They have a blog about various topics, including PRINCE2.
- PeopleCert’s blog (EN) - PeopleCert is the examination institute responsible for taking PRINCE2 exams. They cover a broad range of exams, and therefore, their blog is not focused on PRINCE2. However, you can still find some important news there.
- Key Result Expert blog (NL) - They publish articles about various project management topics, including PRINCE2.